Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Charmed P3 - Billy Drago autograph
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed P3 - Billy Drago autograph
 Login/Join

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Harris,
Thanks for that!
Anyone else going to join me in sending him a message of congratulations (for managing to think up so many variations, if for nothing else!)
Au REs.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
Yes, I plan on writing, and extending an invitation to stop by here.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
you never know with some of these minor celebs, he might drop by just for the heck of it!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick butt; and I'm all out of bubblegum" - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
OK, so I've found another one on eBay!

"IF HE CUT OUT HIS TONGUE WHO WOULD LICK THE SOUP? Billy Drago"

Au Res.,
Paul

p.s. I've been thinking - perhaps Mr Drago is a free-form poet - and all these cards, when added together, would mark out an epic!

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andro
posted Hide Post
I'm absolutely captivated. I'm now after one. Sorry but I have to have one, I'm not interested in the series or the cards apart from one of Drago's autos. Smile It's so cool.

Hows the list going?

Posts: 252 | Location: Peterborough, UK | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
At last count, we're up to 51, Andro. You can see the full list in the last post on page 1 of this thread.

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andro:

Hows the list going?

We're up to 51 with no sign of stopping Big Grin. The list so far is on page 1 of the thread if you wanted to take a look.

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Snap!! Big Grin

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
Great minds think alike, eh Lesley? Big Grin

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Make that 52! (This one's mine)

Thanks for your fear

Billy Drago

Dave

.... I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either....

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
And another -

HE PUT THE HARMONIC IN HIS FATHER'S POCKET IT WAS A CLOSED CASKET

Billy Drago

.... I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either....

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
And another -

LOVE AND FEAR LOVE

Billy E Drago

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Andro,
Me too! I on't think I'v eever watched more than about 5 minutes of Charmed, mainly because it is on Channel 5 and I can't get a very ggood signal where I live, but I like the idea of this one guy meticulously customising each and every card with something original. OK, so he repeated a few phrases, but that's only to be expected!
Let's get him on other shows! Put him on Trek! Put him on Angel! Get him to sign cards for them too!
Au Res.,
Paul (who realises that this thread is starting to look like the Unofficial Billy Drago Fan Club... Big Grin)

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I have had a thought!
It might be interesting (sort of) to have an online 'gallery' of the various different Billy Drago cards - I would be more than happy to set it up, but I obviously need scans!

If you think this is a good idea, and can send me a scan of your Billy Drago card, I'll include it in the gallery with a credit. Please email me if you're interested in contributing to the gallery, and I'll send you an email address to which scans can be sent (not my regular email address!)

Billy Drago's contribution to easing the boredom of autograph cards MUST be celebrated!
Au Res.,
Paul (who is writing to the address Harris supplied this weekend - if I get any reply, I'll (of course) let you know here!)

Picture of HalliwellManor
posted Hide Post
Slightly of topic but, we got our box of Charmed P3 cards this week and pulled an Alyssa Milano auto card! Must have been a good box because we got the Piper PW card which was the one that we wanted too!!!
Halliwell Mnaor and Charmed One

Halliwell Manor

"We wants it my Precioussssss" - Gollum

Posts: 176 | Location: UK (Bristol) | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had anybody found a card in which he just signed his own name?

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
If he did sign any with just his name it would probably be considered an ultra-rare variant. Razz

Willow: "Yeah, I-I know, but... it's a whole night. I don't think I can sleep without her."
Anya: "You can sleep with me. Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Had anybody found a card in which he just signed his own name?

Ah, but with or without the 'E.' ? That's what the Billy Drago Obsessives Society wants to know... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, to fear one pack is not enough...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well it's been a little while since I added a new variant, so today's new variant is:-

May your fear always be close - Billy Drago.

I've checked the list - twice Big Grin - and don't think that one has been included yet.

Lesley

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, the count is now up to 71, largely due to my chief correspondent who has managed to acquire quite a few! We haven't been checking all of the variations for "Billy" versus "Billy E.", so even this might be lacking quite a few ...

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/allender/charmdp3.htm

Onward!/

[This message was edited by allender on July 06, 2003 at 09:57 PM.]]

[This message was edited by allender on July 06, 2003 at 10:00 PM.]

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post