Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    New Shia LaBeouf Film Sells Just 1 Ticket, Grosses $ 8 Total in the UK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Shia LaBeouf Film Sells Just 1 Ticket, Grosses $ 8 Total in the UK
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sad, this guy once was a promising young actor.

The movie is going straight to DVD or streaming or whatever, so the theatre showing was probably badly handled publicity. Still, just one ticket, that's ridiculous.

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that despite all of his efforts to be taken seriously, he will always be best known for Indiana Jones and the Transformers movies

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
His first movie was Holes and he was like 16 or so. As a film aimed at younger viewers it was not bad at all. Then he did a couple of movies before going into Transformers as a new star.

He already had bad behavior before Indiana Jones and his Crystal Skull comeback, a terrible movie. His independent films and projects since then have been very odd, to put it charitably.

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He was arrested this weekend for public drunkenness. This happened in Georgia.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Worse yet, his arrest was all caught on tape and he said some really stupid things to the officers. I wouldn't even repeat his rant, but of course TMZ broadcast the whole thing today.

This may well end the little that remains of his career. It's not that he was drunk, he can always go to rehab for a couple of weeks. It's that he is an ultra liberal in ultra liberal Hollywood and he has now made them all look bad. If you see the tape, you'll know what I mean.

What people do when they are drunk is often closer to who they really are than who they are pretending to be. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
His career is so weird to watch. I think he is still in a position where he could make a comeback but he needs to pull it together and get a clue on the fact that he is 30 years old and not 17.

I mean I get it, 3 Michael Bay films is enough to lobotomize anyone but get a grip dude!

Posts: 4845 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post