Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Visa cards
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted
I realize that only a subset of the Trek card collecting world will be interested in this, but Card.com is offering Star Trek debit cards, They have about 35 different images on cards that you can pay for stuff and show just how geeky you are.
Now, I personally collect credit cards, which is why I decided to share the info. I'm interested in them more as collectibles then as debit cards. I never swipe them EVER and keep them in 9-pocket pages like any other trading cards.
I have been collecting Trek credit cards for years and though getting this many credit cards could prove...daunting..a girl needs a hobby to stay out of trouble! I added the info to the credit card section of my website if you like card plastic tooooo

http://www.jklm.net/atn/creditcard.html

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think the Kate Mulgrew one is my fave. They do seem to have struggled with images though, these could have been far better than they are.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post