Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hits and Misses of 2021
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
I will start with where I plan to be at the end of March. Bouncey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odM92ap8_c0

Posts: 3407 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I just don't like the scale they used to make King Kong equal to Godzilla. Didn't like it when he debuted in Kong: Shull Island. He looks out of proportion. He once climbed the Empire State Building, now he looks like he could flatten it. Big Grin

Posts: 8255 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I just don't like the scale they used to make King Kong equal to Godzilla. Didn't like it when he debuted in Kong: Shull Island. He looks out of proportion. He once climbed the Empire State Building, now he looks like he could flatten it. Big Grin

I really liked Skull Island. Just a fact if these two are going to fight some scale changes would be in order. As a full on monster movie I think I want to see Kong brought up to Godzilla size than the other way around. Pretty much plan on checking my brain at the door on this one anyway. Razz

Recently watched the early 60's version and thought it was hilarious how the scale seemed to change from scene to scene.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"Detective Chinatown 3" opened in China--and made almost 398 M in that country the first weekend !

Posts: 2755 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
"Detective Chinatown 3" opened in China--and made almost 398 M in that country the first weekend !

I'm sure China is wide open. I hope Detective Chinatown 3 is every bit as good as Detective Chinatown 1 and Detective Chinatown 2 were. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 8255 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently the "Tom and Jerry" movie did surprisingly well this past weekend.

Posts: 2755 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post