Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thor: Ragnarok
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
No story spoilers here, just observations. I saw it in Imax 3D. This was excellent and probably the best 3D I've seen since Avatar. Most of the music was good, but I prefer original scores. Because Guardians of the Galaxy was successful with pop songs doesn't mean they will fit in all the movies. The Hulk CGI was, on the whole, good, but I think they dropped the ball in places making him look too much like Mark Ruffalo. I didn't like Jeff Goldblum. They could have got someone that acts instead of someone playing the same part he plays in every movie. The story was great and moved along nicely. There are two inter-credit pieces. The second is just not worth waiting 5 minutes for.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
This is the only new Marvel movie that I have been looking forward to seeing. We have to wait until next weekend.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Kaa-Ching! Go see it. Thumb Up

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Watched it today with a full theatre at the afternoon showing. I'm not much of a Thor fan, but the movies have been entertaining Smile

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Without putting a spoiler out there, who agrees with me that the opening scenes were made even more awesome with the song choice??

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Me.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post