Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Marvel Avengers movie Legos!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Avengers movie Legos!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted
My son will be all over these (though I might need an Iron Man myself!).

http://www.newsarama.com/php/m.../album.php?aid=46006

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Hopefully that will translate into another Lego video game. I like playing them with my son.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
Hopefully that will translate into another Lego video game. I like playing them with my son.

Yes, me too! We have all of them! I heard they're coming out with Batman 2 and maybe The Hobbit... I'll have to look for a link. If anyone hasn't seen the Lord of the Rings Legos coming out later this year, Google them, they look COOL!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I work at Toys R Us in UK and they are already starting to come in stock with more due this week, they look great!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
My son loves these Lego toys. He's really into Ninjago figures right now. Along with it's TV show, too.

Lego's really scored with this!

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Wow those are cool, have to get some of them for my Grandson. Looks like they will be fun to assemble.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Here's a peek at the Lord of the Rings minifigures coming out this summer from the various Lego sets:

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/w...The-Rings-Sets-2.jpg

Also, there's a Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes video game coming out based on the new Lego toy line:

http://videogames.lego.com/en-...eatures/Default.aspx