Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer

It looks promising...

Hoping it might be Great Movie.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty good!
I was unsure after the teaser got released, but now it made more sense Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I had the opposite reaction to this trailer.

Obviously this Batman v Superman conflict has taken a turn for God v Man dogma with the addition of political rhetoric. Every character seems to be on a soapbox and it is all SOOOO earnest.

These are make believe characters that have super powers. They don't exist, they don't vote, they don't get hauled into Congress.

It was funny when The Incredibles had to worry about property damage, this trailer is not funny. It is boring and overburdened with PC ideas that we are supposed to absorb while we wait for the fight scenes.

Best thing was seeing Wonder Woman. Worst thing was seeing Affleck's one and only facial expression. Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
That which someone finds to be politically correct or incorrect solely depends on one's own politics. Luckily, we're not allowed to talk of such things here. Wink

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
LOL
I did notice that Batman was looking very rigid... even when he was getting out of his car.

My prediction... The 2 call a truce at the end of the film. No exciting death, but not a "Disney ending" Wink

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It is my belief the two will be engaged to marry one another at the end of the film, leading into the followup film, "Batman and Superman: Honeymoon at Sandals".

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post