Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Gerry Anderson passes away

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/9097004726

December 26, 2012, 11:35 AM
simon1978
Gerry Anderson passes away
I've just been reading about this on the BBC website...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-e...oxfordshire-20845407

RIP Mr Anderson.
December 26, 2012, 11:49 AM
wolfie
This is dreadful news. The only glimmer of light i can ever come up with when something like this happens is the great stuff he made will live on forever for everyone to enjoy.

December 26, 2012, 11:56 AM
WOMBLE
I met Gerry when he was promoting his updated Captain Scarlet, he was very charming and entertaining. He, along with Lew Grade, produced many classics which stand the test of time.
December 26, 2012, 01:26 PM
john the hat
another hero returned to the stars
RIP Gerry you will be sadly missed
Frown

December 26, 2012, 03:24 PM
BILLZEE
Just searched for my favorites SuperCar and Fireball XL5 on YouTube... I loved to sing along to the theme songs as a little kid!

Fireball XL5 had a great song: My heart would be a fireball, and so on... Dance

RIP Gerry Anderson. And thanks for the wonderful kids shows that live on...
December 26, 2012, 11:39 PM
Lovemesomecards
That is sad news. I never watched any of his shows until my husband bought Stingray two Christmases ago. Everyone loved it, even my parents. The kids often ask my husband to laugh like Agent x20. We also enjoyed Thunderbirds. The attention to detail was fabulous. RIP Mr. Anderson

December 29, 2012, 05:33 PM
hammer
Capt Scarlet, Stingray & Thunderbirds what else can a man leave us - RIP Gerry and THANKS