Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Movies Coming in 2019
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Superhero and Comic Related Films

Captain Marvel
Shazam !
Dark Phoenix (X-Men)
New Mutants (X-Men)
Avengers 4
The Joker
Another Hellboy movie

Disney Films

Toy Story 4
Dumbo (live action)
Lion King (live)
Aladdin (live)
Frozen 2

Sequels and Remakes

Star Wars IX
Terminator 6
It ! Part 2
John Wick 3
Another Godzilla movie
Another Charlie's Angels movie
Another Men in Black movie (called MIB, with none of the actors from the first 3)

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Good Grief! The only two I would see is IT 2 and Avengers 4, as both are basically the second half of the first half in 2018. And I haven't even gotten around to watching my Infinity War DVD yet. Big Grin

Family friendly will no doubt work for Disney, but I must confess, the cartoon Dumbo was the film that scarred me for life, even worse than Bambi. You couldn't pay me enough to go see it in live action. Eek

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also coming next year:

Spider-Man: Far From Home
Lego Movie Part 2
Secret Lives of Pets 2
Pet Sematary (Stephen King)
How to Train Your Dragon 3

Why would they do MORE Godzilla, Charlies' Angels, and Men in Black (without Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones) films ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
... but I must confess, the cartoon Dumbo was the film that scarred me for life, even worse than Bambi...

You're probably best skipping that family favourite 'Watership Down' then, when it comes on TV over Christmas. Wink

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post