Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP James Gandolfini
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted
http://www.deadline.com/2013/0...-p-james-gandolfini/

Heart attack at just 51.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to read this. RIP Tony Soprano and James Gandolfini.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Obviously, "Sopranos" is a work of excellence that belongs to the ages, but I first noticed him in that knockout scene opposite Patricia Arquette in "True Romance" and he got even better from there.

"Where the Wild Things Are" was ahead of its time and will be considered the classic it should've been considered from day one twenty years from now, and in no small measure thanks to his fine voice performance.

What a loss, condolences to his family, friends and fans...

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Shocked at this sad news. Awesome actor.

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know I was shocked. So young.

RIP Mr. Gandolfini.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
RIP Frown
Great Actor!!!!!!
Sadly will be missed Frown

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post