Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spongebob Card episode
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
My son had the TV on this morning, while I was making his breakfast and lunch for school, and I noticed the title for the next Spongebob episode....it said 'The Card'. The episode revolves around 'Mermaid Man {voiced by the late Ernest Borgnine} & Barnacle Boy' trading cards. And even a rare talking lenticular {card #54} that Sppongebob is on the hunt for, so of course I was hooked. The character of Patrick is a real lovable idiot. I tried to find it on You Tube but the only one that was posted the person played the episode backwards for some reason. If you ever get a chance to watch it...spend the ten minutes, it's enjoyable.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I watched this a few months back with my boys. Patrick pulled a rare card out of the last pack at a store (Spongebob had bought all the rest). Patrick then proceeds to floss his teeth and other things with the card. It made the collector in me cringe!!! A rare near mint card slowly destroyed!!! Watch at your own risk!!! Razz

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think most of us have done a trade with Patrick Starfish

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
My kids and I love that episode.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post