Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I didn't realized that it has been cancelled

Upcoming Season 6 is the last

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I didn't realized that it has been cancelled

Upcoming Season 6 is the last

And it's only a half season.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Usually when a show is cancelled - it disappears, at least Grimm has a few episodes to tie everything up and come to a hopefully satisfactory ending.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awww, I really like Grimm. But, I suppose it has about run its course. Hope they tie things up nicely in this last season. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Shame, really enjoyed watching season 5 I was hoping for at least 8 seasons

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
That is sad news. It's always bad when shows you like gets cancelled. Frown

Does any know if Sleepy Hollow is finished?

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
That is sad news. It's always bad when shows you like gets cancelled. Frown

Does any know if Sleepy Hollow is finished?

I read that there will be another season of Sleepy Hollow, beginning in January.

Sigh, Grimm. I will miss all of the cool Wesen, the kick-butt female cast and my favorite pair, Monrosalie. Big Grin

On a positive note, I did just read that the show might get picked up by Netflix, and/or a spin-off may be in the works. So there is hope!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does this mean there won't be anymore Grimm cards ?

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of erictheking7
posted Hide Post
Terrible news, finishing wayyyyy too early. Yet, once upon a time continues? Go figure!

Posts: 2 | Location: Portugal  | Registered: December 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post