Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Levon Helm in the "final stages of his battle with cancer"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Levon Helm in the "final stages of his battle with cancer"
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Just saw this posted on Levon Helm's official website:

http://www.levonhelm.com/

Very sad news. Frown

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this news. I knew of him from the Band way back when. Check out the Last Waltz if you want to see them at their best.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
My late cousin, Anthony (Tony) Bustos worked on the album and met all of the stars. The Band was his favorite group. Wish things were better for such a great musician.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
This is sad news.
I loved The Band. Saw them with and without Dylan and always enjoyed it.
He shall be Levon.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It is now being reported that Levon died today at 1:30 P.M. at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. RIP.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post