Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Richard Griffiths (Uncle Vernon) passed away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Griffiths (Uncle Vernon) passed away
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni50089502/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t1

I really enjoyed his acting in many things: Sleepy Hollow, the Harry Potter films and as a baddie in one of the Naked Gun movies. He will definitely be missed. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SHouseman,

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I loved him in Pie in the Sky. Every time they rerun it I watch it. Its compulsive viewing. He will be so sadly missed.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
To be honest, I remember him best for his starring role in the 1982 BBC series 'Bird of Prey'. A wonderful thriller that revolved largely around cyber-crime, computers and corporate corruption long before they were widely used and taken for granted.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post