Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    September 1st, He's coming.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September 1st, He's coming.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Who will return on september 1st at 7:20pm.

No it's not a question, it's a fact.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Who will return on september 1st at 7:20pm.

No it's not a question, it's a fact.

Who's coming?? Yes, who.

Big Grin

Also, a statement for you, Woflie - Who will return on September 1st at 9:00pm EST

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Also, a statement for you, Woflie

Who Woflie??? Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I can't wait!!!

BTW I almost have my want list updated. I will be sending it to you in the near future.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The RT that is published next week (28th August) will have a exclusive episode guide and a free D***K wall chart as well as comments from the three main characters.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Me too. Loved also that some of it was filmed in America again, only if it's probably just a small (but from the sounds of it, important) part. Won't be long now....

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to watch the Pond Life prequel videos before Saturday!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programme...2/features/pond-life

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Yipee!! I will finish up the 2nd half of season/seris 6 while I wait for the new eppys to appear on Netflix (no cable at our house).

Glim thanks for the link to the Pond Life. Are there spoilers for the 2nd half of Season/series 6?

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lovemesomecards, no spoilers yet, but they are only a minute or so in length, so they don't take much time to watch.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glim:
Lovemesomecards, no spoilers yet, but they are only a minute or so in length, so they don't take much time to watch.
Actually, there is one dirty great big spoiler for Series 6 the rest is just setting up for Series 7 which starts in a few hours time Elephant

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
I really liked the 'Doctor Who??' line.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
I really liked the 'Doctor Who??' line.
Nice follow up/follow on from the end of Series 6 where a similar question was posed under very different circumstances Wink

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Watched the premier with our neighbors on the corner. Doctor Who bringing neighbors together. Elephant Very interesting.

The kids and I still have 5 episodes to watch to finish Series 6.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone spot who was playing Oswin?

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It really gave the impression that the middle 100 pages of the script was missing and this should have been a 2-3 parter that really explored the Daleks and their culture. Not bad, but gave a great deal less than the trailer suggested.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Did anyone spot who was playing Oswin?

Yup! Well actually my friend texted me about it and we have since been trying to figure out how it will all come together in the end - well, middle?

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I don't why you folks are all excited about some silly doctor I will be there in November now that's something to get excited about! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
We wait with anticipation and a big net. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I don't why you folks are all excited about some silly doctor I will be there in November now that's something to get excited about! Big Grin

Shake Head

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post