Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Walking Dead Commercial Hour

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/8407098926

April 01, 2013, 12:57 PM
Don Norton
Walking Dead Commercial Hour
Watched the hour of ads last night, interspersed with a few minutes of Walking Dead. In those few minutes they managed to get a couple of major developements in there.

I don't have HBO, so no Game of Thrones. Bet they had fewer commercials.
April 01, 2013, 01:49 PM
wolfie
You have to remember that the show only exists in order to show you the commercials.

April 01, 2013, 07:30 PM
Raven
I wait for the DVDs. No commercials and I control my own time. I don't care if I'm a season behind. Big Grin
April 01, 2013, 07:31 PM
Chris Byrne
Have you tried Netflix?
I'm just started watching TWD and it has potential! Smile
April 01, 2013, 10:26 PM
barobehere
Yes! So, I am not crazy. Most commerical breaks were double of what they have been in lenght!
Overall (not to spoil anything). Last week's episode was 100x stronger then the final.

Last week was in my opinion the best of all three seasons.
April 02, 2013, 07:05 PM
chriscarter101361
I DVR the show ( Walkind and Talking Dead )and watch it the next day so we can fast forward the commercials .
April 02, 2013, 08:44 PM
Don Norton
Glad you noticed it too Barrett.
Yes, we have Netflix now, Chris,I may go back and watch this one just to see it intact in one piece.
And Wolfie is absolutely right, I understand without commercials there is no tv, but there is a point when they get out of hand.
I think both this last episode and the previous one were two of Walking Dead's best.
April 02, 2013, 10:45 PM
Chris Byrne
I'm doing the same now.
So much nicer to sit and watch without any adverts etc Smile
April 03, 2013, 03:51 PM
AlexC
I'm starting the show late too. It is great without commercials and I'm up to season 3 already.