Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Former 'Star Wars' child actor arrested after high-speed chase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Former 'Star Wars' child actor arrested after high-speed chase
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Former 'Star Wars' child actor arrested after high-speed chase

I guess the Force was not Strong in this one... Big Grin

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
His role was one of the reasons contributing to my dislike of the Phantom Menace. But than again I seldom like the child parts in action movies, so maybe it's me. Wink

He does have a rather menacing mug shot. Somebody give that man a light saber! Big Grin

Posts: 10424 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
"You can't arrest me! I'm Darth Vader! I'M DARTH VADER!" he screamed as he was placed in the back of the police cruiser.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He looks a little like Leonardo DiCaprio in that photo !

Posts: 4016 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Just another child star who lost their way!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post