Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Panther
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that if BP can make a mere $ 100,000 more, it will reach 700 million here in the U.S.

Quite an achievement !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I loved the film and really want to see it get to $700 million domestic but it's not going to make it there "naturally" without Disney putting it back in more theaters for one last week or one last weekend. Right now it's only in a very small amount of theaters nationwide (exactly 28, I believe). So I'd be shocked if they don't end up doing that and it falls just short. $700 million domestic is a landmark number to reach and I would think they (Disney) would do everything possible to make sure it gets there.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only $ 99,100 to go !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Who cares? Kylie Jenner is going to be a billionaire by the age of 22 because of all the moronic people in the world that follow her in everything she does.

Now we just have average movies that are making ridiculous numbers because of the following mentality. People really have become sheep. Such a sad world we live in today.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I loved the film and really want to see it get to $700 million domestic but it's not going to make it there "naturally" without Disney putting it back in more theaters for one last week or one last weekend. Right now it's only in a very small amount of theaters nationwide (exactly 28, I believe). So I'd be shocked if they don't end up doing that and it falls just short. $700 million domestic is a landmark number to reach and I would think they (Disney) would do everything possible to make sure it gets there.

Well they did put it back in a few more theaters this past weekend. It made $25,000 in a little over 150 theaters - compared to last weekend's just under $14,000 in 28 theaters. They may have to expand it a little more and it may have to crawl to get there... but it should pass $700 million domestic. The tally thus far is $699,932,307.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, Black Panther only needs about another $ 60,000 to reach the mark. Should do so soon.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It will hit 700 M if it can make another 45 K.

Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's got only $15,000 left to go after Friday. So it should cross $700 million domestic today! Clap Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, it took until today, but Black Panther has finally crossed $700 million domestic. Only the third movie ever to do so, alongside Avatar and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.