Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Comedian Eric Sykes dies at 89
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comedian Eric Sykes dies at 89
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I just heard the sad news that Eric Sykes has died at 89. He was one of the last of the great Old School of British comedians. He has entertained me through out my entire life and he will be sadly missed although I'm sure he will continue to make people laugh and entertain them through the films and TV shows that survive him and will be shown for a long time into the future.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Really sad news. Frown

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you mention some shows or films he was in so us Yanks perhaps can perhaps place the name. I love Brit comedy but don't recognize the name.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Films i can think of right now.

Harry Potter ( he has an autograph card for this card set )
The Others
Monte Carlo or Bust
Shalako
Theatre of Blood
Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post