Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Scarlett Johansson autograph litograph

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/7867070096

May 02, 2018, 05:16 PM
barobehere
Scarlett Johansson autograph litograph
Not sure how much I can post here. It might get taken down.
Pete Yorn has done another EP with Scarlett Johansson.

If you preorder the album from the Pete Yorn site, you get a 18x18 lithograph signed by BOTH Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson when it gets released next month.

For the record, Pete Yorn's brother has been Scarlett's manager for the past 20 years.
May 02, 2018, 07:16 PM
Raven
Took a look at the website because I never heard of Pete Yorn myself. There is a sample song.

But my question is, is the lithograph truly hand signed? It says signed lithograph, but there are also facsimile signed lithographs and some people like to pretend that they are one and the same. They are not. A facsimile is a pre-print already in the picture.

Its actually a very good offer and well worth the price, even if you don't like the music. That's what's got me worried. Big Grin

Can anyone confirm, I don't trust the wording.
May 02, 2018, 08:50 PM
barobehere
When Pete Released his last album, “arranging Time” he had a similar offer for a signed album cover with purchase. I have one and seen several others in person as well as having a cd signed from a concert a few wars back, so all of his autographs from promotions like this are legit. Since his brother got Pete to do a duet album with Scarlett a few years back and they did this new EP together, I would believe that the signature for Scarlett would be legit as well since the family works closely with her.
May 02, 2018, 11:25 PM
Raven
Thanks for posting the info barobehere. I'm sure its all legit, just that sometimes they really see no problem in calling a pre-print signed. Forget about the CD, that's a terrific price for just the ScarJo auto. I don't know of anything certified that she has signed. They must really want to sell that CD. Big Grin
May 03, 2018, 05:08 AM
Raj
If you're outside the US, just make you don't accidentally order the digital download. The site is quite emphatic about no refunds.
May 03, 2018, 09:35 AM
barobehere
Among Pete Yorn fans (I am one) the last album he did with Scarlett (The Breakup) is not anyone’s favorite.

Pete’s brother has been managing her career for around 20 years and from material out there, The two families are close.

When my copy arrives I will let everyone know what I think. Since I have an in person signed Pete Yorn autograph that I can compare, I think we will be safe there. I am going to have to trust on the Scarlett signature.
May 05, 2018, 12:59 AM
barobehere
Pete just posted on Instagram that the signed bundles are sold out and is holding up where he and Scarlett have signed in silver marker. Awesome!
May 30, 2018, 04:20 PM
TC00
This is cool. Hope some come up 2nd hand. I've heard of Pete Yorn but not really given his music the time to get into it. My sisters a big Scarlett Johansson fan and she likes new music too. Her birthday was recently and it would have been a perfect gift if I'd know about this sooner. Thanks for sharing.
October 04, 2018, 03:28 PM
barobehere
It took a few months but the 18x18 poster arrived today. Both autos are hand signed. Scarlett Just wrote her first name in gold sharpie but it is legible! Pete did his PY smiley face auto.
October 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
Raven
That's a pretty big poster, glad you finally got it. Smile