Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Guardians of the Galaxy series from Marvel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guardians of the Galaxy series from Marvel
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
There's a new series of Guardians of the Galaxy coming out from Marvel next month and they're going to be including trading cards.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yeah I spotted this story on Beckett's site. Hoping my LCS sponsors a GOTG launch event...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Why the heck is this in General Entertainment Discussion, and not in one of the promo cards sections?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Because the original post was about the new Guardians of the Galaxy comic (which also happens to have the promo cards). Since the post was about comics, it would belong in the General Entertainment Discussion forum.

There is a separate discussion thread in the New Promo Card Releases forum about the promo cards.

I clearly see the words "trading cards" in the original post. Being a trading card forum and that I see little talk on just comics here, I think this isn't the right place. But that's just me.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post