Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dick Clark Dead at 82
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Few details as of yet.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Of an apparent heart attack.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Yahoo.com has the story. 82 years old and had a heart attack. I watched Dick Clark on American Bandstand since I was real young and his show helped influence various musical stars and I really enjoyed the music. R.I.P. and Rock and Roll lives on in heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
RIP Mr Clark.
New Years Eve will never be the same without you there.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
A lot of people would have retired after a stroke, but Dick Clark kept right on working. It didn't hurt that he owned the rights to the New Year's Eve show either, no one can fire the boss. Big Grin

He was a true music fan and will be missed by generations of viewers.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post