Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Hobbit and Black Knight Trailers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hobbit and Black Knight Trailers
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Can't wait for the Hobbit. Hope there is an affordable card series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc

Also the Dark Knight Rises

http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting The Hobbit trailer! It looks amazing!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Looking forward to December 2012.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
This looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it.

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Those would made great card sets!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of young silverback
posted Hide Post
I am extremely excited for the hobbit movie. I fallowed and loved all the lotr movies and card sets. i can not wait to see what they will have in store for us as far as a set goes. i also am excited to see what they make Smaug look like. lol

Posts: 19 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post