Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies Coming in 2022-2023
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Raven, I blame the Walking Dead LOL!! It's like that in the gaming world (for at least the survival games). Everything is zombies (I think it was 7 Days 2 Die that started it). It is really irritating. But it will pass when the new fad comes up...

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Raven, I blame the Walking Dead LOL!! It's like that in the gaming world (for at least the survival games). Everything is zombies (I think it was 7 Days 2 Die that started it). It is really irritating. But it will pass when the new fad comes up...

Oh yes, "The Last of Us" is currently the new "Walking Dead" sensation, but whether sci-fi or straight up horror, these themes have been popular since way back and the plots are highly repetitive. But I enjoyed the good ones like "Road Warrior" and even some of the stupid ones like "Resident Evil". I even watched "Walking Dead" for the first couple of seasons.

But now to be honest I can't stomach them.
Definitely me that's changed.

Posts: 10387 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

I doubt anyone thought Smith was going to be exiled for life.

That is exactly my point.

However, if you happen to catch Chris Rock's new "Selective Outrage" Netflix special, Smith isn't exactly getting off easy, cancelled or not.

Those last few minutes reduced him to rubble.

Be aware that this show has a lot of cringe worthy language and "jokes". If you've never seen uncensored Rock, you might not want to.

Posts: 10387 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:

I doubt anyone thought Smith was going to be exiled for life.

That is exactly my point.

However, if you happen to catch Chris Rock's new "Selective Outrage" Netflix special, Smith isn't exactly getting off easy, cancelled or not.

Those last few minutes reduced him to rubble.

Be aware that this show has a lot of cringe worthy language and "jokes". If you've never seen uncensored Rock, you might not want to.

I did watch it the other day, not entirely sure if Rock didn't do more damage to himself than Will Smith with that one. He brought up many interesting topics but certainly not his best from a writing and delivery performance perspective. If he is going to come out this mad a year later it's difficult not to see he is a victim in spite of his claims. Instead of carrying it around like this he probably should have just pressed charges when he was given the opportunity.

Posts: 4851 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not this year, but Warner Bros. announced that "Superman Legacy" is coming Summer 2025.

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Warner Bros. says that Beetlejuice 2 is confirmed.

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently Nicolas Cage has a cameo as Superman in the new Flash movie. No joke

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movi...5a4b0e3d7c6835&ei=68