Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies Coming in 2022-2023
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are some release months for 2023 movies and sequels:

February-- Ant Man 3

March-- Creed 3, Scream 6, Shazam 2, John Wick 4

May-- Guardians of the Galaxy 3,
Fast and Furious 10

June-- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
The Flash
Indiana Jones 5

July- Mission Impossible 7
The Marvels

Aug- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Meg 2
Blue Beetle

Sept- Equalizer 3
Expendables 4

Oct-- Kraven the Hunter (Spider-Man)
Saw 10

Nov-- Dune 2
Hunger Games

Dec- Aquaman 2
Wonka
Ghostbusters

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Only missing numbers 8 and 9. If they make another Superman and Rocky it should about cover it.

Hunger Games 5 (the prequel)

Ghostbusters 2 After-Afterlife.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently Sly Stallone is not appearing in Creed 3, the first time he's missing a Rocky/Creed film.

Reportedly he had a falling out with the producer, Irwin Winkler (who has been the producer of all 9 films going back to 1976) because Winkler wants to make an Ivan Drago spin-off movie, which Sly objects to, and because of some legal wrangling Sly would not get a cent from any Drago film which might be made.

Originally posted by mykdude:
Only missing numbers 8 and 9. If they make another Superman and Rocky it should about cover it.

Hunger Games 5 (the prequel)

Ghostbusters 2 After-Afterlife.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears that Disney is doing a third TRON movie, for 2023 or 2024 release.

TRON: ARES with Jared Leto

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And it is seemingly confirmed that another DIRTY DANCING film is being released in Feb 2024, starring original star Jennifer Grey.

They are negotiating with the estate of Patrick Swayze to somehow "bring him back", I guess like they did with Carrie Fisher.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I'm most looking forward to "Rise of the Revenge of the Sequel, Part 3".

It's made largely out of unused after-credit sequences from Marvel movies, but apparently, the scene that appears after the credits of this one is all-new and it's is a real game-changer!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
I'm most looking forward to "Rise of the Revenge of the Sequel, Part 3".

It's made largely out of unused after-credit sequences from Marvel movies, but apparently, the scene that appears after the credits of this one is all-new and it's is a real game-changer!

I heard they filmed parts 3 and 4 at the same time. "Vengeance of the Avenging Revengers: End of the End Credit Scene" will be out in 2024.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I think Elizabeth Banks may have just redeemed herself from that unwanted Charlie's Angles.

This one almost makes me want to rent out the theater and invite as many people as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-I-YCy7yKY

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So in 1985 a Black Bear came upon a stolen pile of cocaine, ate it, and died. Now they turn that non-event into a low budget movie of the even lower budget classic "Grizzly". Yep, it should make a fortune. Nice to see Elizabeth Banks living up to her talents. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Yup! Gonna be awesome!! Got something against creative liberties?? Razz

Obviously with the talent involved the idea is to make an over the top horror/comedy. A genre that is a bit of a risk but if you hit the public at the right time ya never know. Apparently the preview has gone viral. Saw an advertisement for it on the football game last night....first I had heard of it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth directed "Pitch Perfect 2" which made a ton of money. If they can somehow get the Cocaine Bear to sing some catchy pop songs, I'm thinking it hits 200 million at the box office, easy.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Elizabeth directed "Pitch Perfect 2" which made a ton of money. If they can somehow get the Cocaine Bear to sing some catchy pop songs, I'm thinking it hits 200 million at the box office, easy.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I believe that CGI bear can do whatever they want it to.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yup! Gonna be awesome!! Got something against creative liberties?? Razz

Obviously with the talent involved the idea is to make an over the top horror/comedy. A genre that is a bit of a risk but if you hit the public at the right time ya never know. Apparently the preview has gone viral. Saw an advertisement for it on the football game last night....first I had heard of it.

Not at all, maybe it turns out to be the "Airplane" of killer bear movies, but it's advertised as a black comedy thriller, so it may not be camp either. Banks is called a co-producer.

It's not creative liberties that worry me. Whenever reports suddenly appear on social media about things going viral on social media, I tend to count that against it.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This actually looks to be coming in 2024.

Bad Boys 4 with Will Smith. Has been confirmed.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
This actually looks to be coming in 2024.

Bad Boys 4 with Will Smith. Has been confirmed.

I have seen some articles implying that Smith is working his way back to industry forgiveness. Apparently this is only a path available depending on what actor you are.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have seen some articles implying that Smith is working his way back to industry forgiveness. Apparently this is only a path available depending on what actor you are.

I doubt anyone thought Smith was going to be exiled for life. The only reason why his time-out has even lasted this long is because he embarrassed the PC Academy on live TV and because Chris Rock has his own supporters.

Bad Boys 3 was not a good movie. The plot, such as it was, existed just to have "buddy banter" in between gun shots and explosions. It made a ton of money because it was released at a time when no other new movies were in competition with it, and it held #1 for weeks.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

I doubt anyone thought Smith was going to be exiled for life.

That is exactly my point.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will Smith is returning with a sequel to his 2007 film "I Am Legend."

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

What will it be called? "I Am Still Dead, After 14 Years"?

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

What will it be called? "I Am Still Dead, After 14 Years"?

Apparently they forgot the ending of "I Am Legend", but why should that matter? Big Grin

I can't figure out why all these really depressing end-of-the-world, end-of-civilization movies and TV shows are so damn popular now. You would think people wouldn't want to see this stuff in a time when the evening news keeps giving you new ways to die tomorrow, if you even make it through the night. Roll Eyes

It's little wonder crazy is the new normal. Wink