Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    BETTIE PAGE - PBS History Detectives- JULY 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BETTIE PAGE - PBS History Detectives- JULY 24
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted
Theres a PBS History Detectives story about BETTIE PAGE that is scheduled to air next Tuesday, July 24th - 9 PM Pacific, 8 PM Central, as one of the segments in Episode 1003.

Check it out!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Bill, will kep an eye out for this one.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Had to go pickup my daughter from work, when I got back they were running the credits. Missed the whole thing about Bettie -Doh!

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
No problem. You can watch just the Bettie segment here:
http://www.pbs.org/opb/history...ion/betty-page-slide

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Thanks Bill.
I had written the article about Bettie that will be in the next issue of NSU, so I had been reading up about her a lot these last few weeks.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Very interesting, thanks Bill.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post