Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Futurama" Cancelled
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The show which was formerly on FOX through 2003, and then came back on Comedy Central in 2010, will be ending in September.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
The show which was formerly on FOX through 2003, and then came back on Comedy Central in 2010, will be ending in September.

Definitely disappointing Frown I had just finished catching up with the most recent episode aired in the UK (where Fry joins the police) when I read about it on blastr. It did get a second chance that a lot of other shows don't which was already fairly lucky, so it had a good run.

I think "The Late Philip J. Fry", for me, is the greatest episode the show ever produced and was a definite highlight among some of the shakier episodes of the latter seasons, and of the series as a whole.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this, but it'll be back some day, I'm thinking 4-5 years from now.

"Jurassic Bark" is still one of the all-time greatest episodes of ANY series, animated, or otherwise.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post