Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Sarah Michelle Gellar... 12 Years ago...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Michelle Gellar... 12 Years ago...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
12 Years ago I said Goodbye...

(From Sarah's Instagram Page)

12 years ago, I said goodbye to a friend. It was an incredible journey that, I am so incredibly proud of. Thank you all for joining me, and continuing to tell her story #BuffyTheVampireSlayer #BTVS

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I really love this show. Such good times.....sigh

quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:

12 years ago, I said goodbye to a friend. It was an incredible journey that, I am so incredibly proud of. Thank you all for joining me, and continuing to tell her story #BuffyTheVampireSlayer #BTVS

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
I really love this show. Such good times.....sigh

quote:

I have been watching episodes on Amazon and also "On Demand" on cable recently...

Still enjoy it.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I watched the show on Netflix. I need to get my VHS tape of the pilot converted to DVD. It's hilarious and so glad they chose a new Willow.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I have that tape too. Big Grin

I've often wonder if the unaired pilot was some limited find or if all Buffy fans got it. I also don't know if it ever appeared on any of the later DVDs as an extra.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

I've often wonder if the unaired pilot was some limited find or if all Buffy fans got it. I also don't know if it ever appeared on any of the later DVDs as an extra.

I have the unaired pilot... I have it on DVD.

I am not sure how it was discovered.

Did the studio release it or did someone find it?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
I watched the show on Netflix. I need to get my VHS tape of the pilot converted to DVD. It's hilarious and so glad they chose a new Willow.

I Agree about the "First" Willow...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

I have the unaired pilot... I have it on DVD.

I am not sure how it was discovered.

Did the studio release it or did someone find it?

So in looking it up now, the tape was a definite bootleg that was distributed. Whedon has said that he would never officially release it, even though it seems that he knew it was out there as far back as 1997. I don't know why, it was done by him and is basically the same episode that did air with a different Willow, just not as polished.

I never saw it put on DVD, but I guess it's easy enough to do. When I found it in a hobby store way back when, there were no DVDs.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post