Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    'Spartacus' to end revolutionary run next season
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Spartacus' to end revolutionary run next season
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I love this show. Hooked from the first episode.

I'd rather have them end it on a high note then let it drag out and dies a slow death.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen the first season, and I must say that this show is addicting. I really liked the '300' kind of special effects they have put in the action sequences of this show, and that is the USP of this show.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Magdalene123,

Posts: 6 | Location: USA | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Watched Season 1 and Gods of the Arena. Good stuff. Haven't seen Season 2 yet hoping they will have it on Netflix but it isn't looking promising.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post