Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers: Endgame
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Don't forget about the 20-30 minutes worth of previews before the movie.

I'm assuming that run time includes the credits. A lot of people will sit through them to see bonus scenes that are typical in Marvel movies.

That is when you go to the bathroom.....

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Saw the film yesterday.
No extra scenes in the credits.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I went to see Hellboy. Had the theater all to myself!

Didn't have to silence my phone or nuthin!!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Avengers Endgame is currently the 7th highest grossing film of all time, domestically, at 631 Million

I am sure that within another week's time, it will surpass 700 M, and will be # 3, besting "Black Panther"

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It is now the # 5 film domestically (all time), having passed Jurassic World and Titanic.

It should be # 3 by Monday, passing last year's Avengers movie, and then Black Panther.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Avengers is now the # 2 film of all time domestically (behind Star Wars VII) and # 2 internationally, behind Avatar

I doubt that it will beat Star Wars, but it may beat Avatar internationally, if it can make another 150 M more worldwide.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Avengers only needs another 7 M to pass "Avatar" and to become the # 1 movie of all time, worldwide.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post