Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKRzJkDiyg

Looks pretty good! Plus Legolas and Evangeline Lilly!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I loved the first installment and am really looking forward to this one. Great trailer!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
I loved the first installment and am really looking forward to this one. Great trailer!

Ditto that!

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post