Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Richard Matheson, He is Legend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Matheson, He is Legend
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
The great man, celebrated bestselling author comfortable in many genres, master of the short story, hugely important contributor to "The Twilight Zone" TV series, and the writer of such classic and influential novels as "Somewhere In Time", "I Am Legend", and "Stir of Echoes", has become a different form of energy after 87 years on Earth.

http://t.entertainment.msn.com...ichard-matheson-dead

Thank you for your work, sir, thank you.
Rest in Peace.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think I read most of his works when I was in high school, more years back than I'll admit, but I recently came across an old copy of The Legend of Hell House and I re-read.

As I remembered it was a great ghost story. The movie was no better than average, read the book.

RIP Mr. Matheson, people will still enjoy your stories for generations to come.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post