Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cancelled TV Shows
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Sleepy Hollow

Powerless

Frequency

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Sleepy Hollow

Powerless

Frequency

Powerless is terrible. Not going to miss that one.

I liked the last season of Sleepy Hollow. Real come back from terrible season three.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also cancelled

Time After Time

American Gothic

Vampire Diaries

No Tomorrow

Bones

Son of Zorn

Scream Queens

Grimm

Aquarius

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Bummer about "Scream Queens" and "Aquarius".

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'm just disappointed Netflix cancelled Sense8. To cancel it after that season 2 finale is such a disappointment for fans.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I'm just disappointed Netflix cancelled Sense8. To cancel it after that season 2 finale is such a disappointment for fans.

That's the problem with any cancellation, some fans are going to be disappointed. Business is business though, they can't keep throwing money at a show that isn't going to make a profit.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I do find it funny with some of these american shows in that the first time i even know of the shows existence is when it is announced on here that it is being cancelled. Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Obi Wan Chrisobi:

That's the problem with any cancellation, some fans are going to be disappointed. Business is business though, they can't keep throwing money at a show that isn't going to make a profit.

But they are quite happy to take subscriptions for those who do follow a series. There's always going to be more respect for the Dollar than the viewer.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I do find it funny with some of these american shows in that the first time i even know of the shows existence is when it is announced on here that it is being cancelled. Big Grin

Or how YOUR version of the show is doing great cause your side of the pond didn't screw it up with bad writing. Wink

Posts: 4853 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
I was not to happy when they got rid of Extant, it was just getting interesting!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post