Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Stephen Hawking to guest star on 'Big Bang Theory'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stephen Hawking to guest star on 'Big Bang Theory'
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Very cool Thumb Up

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Hawking also appeared on an episode of Star Trek TNG! (Season 6 - Descent part 1)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Hawking also appeared on an episode of Star Trek TNG! (Season 6 - Descent part 1)
Au Res.,
Paul

I remember that episode very well. I can't wait for him to cameo on Big Bang theory.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Played tonight, the episode was alright, but when Hawking appeared in the last three minutes it was pretty sad. He and Sheldon had a conversation and Sheldon fainted when he realized there was a math mistake in the paper he submitted to Hawking.

A few jokes were made and the canned audience laughter was there, but Hawking can't move more than a couple of muscles in his face anymore. I just couldn't laugh while watching the poor man. Shake Head

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Played tonight, the episode was alright, but when Hawking appeared in the last three minutes it was pretty sad. He and Sheldon had a conversation and Sheldon fainted when he realized there was a math mistake in the paper he submitted to Hawking.

A few jokes were made and the canned audience laughter was there, but Hawking can't move more than a couple of muscles in his face anymore. I just couldn't laugh while watching the poor man. Shake Head

I have to agree with Raven on this one. Seeing Prof. Hawking in his worsening condition kind of took the comedy out of the scene. Nothing like his appearance on that Star Trek TNG episode 20 or so years ago. So many years in that chair. I'm surprised the poor fellow is still alive.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post