Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Rocky IV: The Director's Cut
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rocky IV: The Director's Cut
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
With 40 minutes of new footage. No joke !

https://deadline.com/2021/09/s...-digital-1234847353/

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I hope it doesn't add any more cards I gotta collect!!!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Adrian! Yo, Adrian!!!

Why haven't you signed yet, Talia Shire?
(She'd also go nicely with the existing James Caan and Pacino cards in a "Godfather" set.)

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Adrian! Yo, Adrian!!!

Why haven't you signed yet, Talia Shire?
(She'd also go nicely with the existing James Caan and Pacino cards in a "Godfather" set.)

Absolutely!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
I hope it doesn't add any more cards I gotta collect!!!

Who's the guy on the bottom right?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Isn't that Michael Pataki ? He was one of the Russian leaders in Rocky IV.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Isn't that Michael Pataki ? He was one of the Russian leaders in Rocky IV.

Yup! That's him.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think he was the guy accusing Apollo Creed of talking trash against the Soviet Union. And Paulie commented to him about how in the U.S.S.R. they "keep people behind a wall with machine guns." Smile