Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    First Glimpse of Han Solo and Chewbacca from Episode VII
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Glimpse of Han Solo and Chewbacca from Episode VII
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
New Star Wars Trailer... Han & Chewie

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I am SOO glad I'm not at Star Wars Celebration today where this was unveiled. I should not want so many people to see me cry, even tears of joy. Drool
That thing is beautiful. I think this movie coming up is going to be an absolute home run. I really liked both of Abrams' Star Trek movies, and I'm not really a Star Trek guy, and more importantly, neither was Abrams who admits he was always a Star Wars guy, and yet, he nailed Trek. Think of what he can do with the thing his heart is really in. This movie could not be in better hands in my view.
Hurry up, Christmas!!!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh my stars....CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty freakin awesome!! I have a funny feeling this movie will break all the box office records.

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
Looks pretty freakin awesome!! I have a funny feeling this movie will break all the box office records.

Looks like my "funny feeling" is starting to become reality - SWTFA is smashing records Smile

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post