Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    From New York, the greatest city on Earth...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From New York, the greatest city on Earth...
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted

So long, David Letterman.

I was lucky enough to have a friend who could tape episodes so we could watch them after school. As a result, I saw a lot more of the original episodes than most 12 year olds living in New Mexico in 1984 could have ever hoped to.

We were deliriously happy to finally get that phone call to come see an episode in person about 4 years ago on our New York vacation. We had to answer some trivia to prove we were real fans, I guess, haha. The taping was a highlight of what was already an amazing trip, and indeed, of this life.

Thanks, Dave...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chesspieceface,

Posts: 3330 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post