Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    New Doctor Who and Old Doctor Who
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Doctor Who and Old Doctor Who
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
The next run of episodes starts March 30th.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doc...r-the-Doctors-Return

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WOMBLE,

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My local radio station had a piece this morning saying that the 50th Anniversary edition will feature all 11 Doctors which should be interesting.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
....and old Doctor Who.

US viewers will be able to see a collection of very old Doctor Who stories, starting with William Hartnell this Sunday on BBC AMERICA.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
....and old Doctor Who.

US viewers will be able to see a collection of very old Doctor Who stories, starting with William Hartnell this Sunday on BBC AMERICA.

I don't have cable but Netflix has a smattering of the old doctors. The Tom Baker and Peter Davidson are most heavily represented. I would really like to see more of the Hartnell and Patrick Troughton episodes available. Glad that BBC America is playing them though that awesome.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Look carefully for some very 'Chilling' old villains in this new promo image:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doc...rst-Official-Picture

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The next actor to play 'The Doctor' will be announced on a special live show broadcast in the US and UK on Sunday!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well Peter Capaldi who would have thought it

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do a search on him and you will find his first WHO interview on youtube. Think they will show him in costume at the Prom?-Doubt it. Matt looks very sad. Sometimes I wonder if the Doctor's leave on their own or are asked to leave just to keep the show fresh. I can imagine years from now, long after I'M GONE, THAT A 100TH REGENARTION WILL OCCUR.

quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
Well Peter Capaldi who would have thought it

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
....and old Doctor Who.

I don't have cable but Netflix has a smattering of the old doctors. The Tom Baker and Peter Davidson are most heavily represented. I would really like to see more of the Hartnell and Patrick Troughton episodes available. Glad that BBC America is playing them though that awesome.

Most of the Classic Doctor Who episodes are now being shown on free-to-air US channel retroTV, a few details here:-

http://www.kasterborous.com/20...turns-us-tv-screens/

no Dalek stories unfortunately.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Doctor Who returns on 31st October 2021 in 'The Halloween Apocalypse'

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I watched the first episode of the new season last night. I have to say it was one of the worst episodes of Doctor Who that I have ever seen. Poor script, supported by terrible acting, very iffy special effects and a storyline I've already lost interest in. The really sad part is that I will tune in again next week...regardless Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
I watched the first episode of the new season last night. I have to say it was one of the worst episodes of Doctor Who that I have ever seen. Poor script, supported by terrible acting, very iffy special effects and a storyline I've already lost interest in. The really sad part is that I will tune in again next week...regardless Big Grin
...and this weeks episode was the first one with Jodie Whittaker in the title role that I actually thought was any good. I also, do want to know what happens next week. It's been one of those weeks Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post