Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pirahna 3DD
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Ok, just when you thought it was safe to go back to the movies......
Pirahna 3D 2........
The first one was so bad it was actually quite good lol
Thinks I will go to this for laughs lol

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Having seen the trailer featuring David Hasselhoff playing himself and hamming it up like crazy, this will be a must buy as a 3D Blu-ray....once it drops to the same £5.00 price tag I picked up Pirahna 3D for Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually got to see this and yes it was bad, the funny thing is David Hasslehoff is actually quite good, because he can actually laugh at himself, yes there are a lot of bad gags but you can't help but laugh......
As a Horror film it's really aweful, Hardcore Horror fans should avoid this as they will be dissapointed!!!!!!
I give this 3 out of 10

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Kelly Brook Drool Drool Drool

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was an awful film, there was hardly any horror and thrill in it. I really liked the first movie, but this one sucks.Even if we take it as a comedy movie, it disappoints.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Magdalene123,

Posts: 6 | Location: USA | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magdalene123:
It was an awful film, there was hardly any horror and thrill in it. I really liked the first movie, but this one sucks.Even if we take it as a comedy movie, it disappoints.

Totally agree with you.

Thumb Up

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post