Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Penny Dreadful Series Finale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Penny Dreadful Series Finale
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
The last Episode Aired.... NO Spoilers.

they didn't bother to tell anyone. No More Seasons. Just "The End" on the Screen at the end of the episode. Then They announced that was the Series Finale to Entertainment Weekly & the like....

So, It's Over.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
No spoiler either, but I didn't like it.

I'm pretty certain that, at least for me, I should just watch the first season of these types of shows and forget about it. Every good idea is used up in the beginning 10 - 13 episodes and it all goes downhill from there until the writers stagger to the finish line.

Game of Thrones has pulled me in already, but I'm sticking to comedies and mysteries from now on. Enough of this muddled philosophical quasi-religious garbage, I just want to be entertained.

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Topic moved to the General Entertainment Discussion thread as it's not really related to the PD card series as it is to the show itself. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any of season 2 of this series. To be perfectly honest, I was amazed they even made a second season after the terrible first season.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post