Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Clark Kent is in the Marvel Universe... Hiding.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clark Kent is in the Marvel Universe... Hiding.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Clark Kent is in the Marvel Universe...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I had read this article. I remember reading the issue of Thor shown right there on the newsstand back in the 80's and catching that appearance immediately. Simonson's Thor run that produced that cameo is easily the greatest series of Thor stories ever made. He wrote it from 337 into the 390's but he only drew it into the 360's I think it was, and those are all just about perfect. I couldn't wait for the new issue each month during that time.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post