Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    New Star Wars and Avatar Films Announced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Star Wars and Avatar Films Announced
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Now that Disney has purchased 20th Century Fox, it has announced dates for 4 new Avatar and 3 new Star Wars movies, as follows:

Avatar 2 to 5 will be released December of each of the following years: 2021, 2023, 2025, 2027

3 new Star Wars movies, Dec 2022, 2024, 2026

Posts: 3998 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that James Cameron has filmed all 4 of those Avatars already and it will take 8 years to complete them all in post-production. He's a genius you know. Just ask him. Big Grin

Posts: 10381 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
He's a genius you know. Just ask him. Big Grin

If he pulls off making all 4 films successful I will gladly give him the title.

I just can't see it happening.

At least Star Wars has plenty of great material to pull from now that we have gotten the Skywalkers out of the way.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post