Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Films Coming in 2020
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Sequels, Sci-Fi, Action, and Superhero movies coming next year...

Bad Boys for Life (Will Smith movie)

Birds of Prey (DC Comics, Harley Quinn film)

The King's Man

Bloodshot (based on Valiant Comics)

Peter Rabbit 2

Sonic the Hedgehog

Godzilla vs. Kong

The Invisible Man

Mulan (live action Disney)

New Mutants (X-Men)

James Bond 25 (no title yet)

Legally Blonde 3

Black Widow (Marvel Comics)

Fast and Furious 9

Spongebob Movie

Wonder Woman 1984

Top Gun: Maverick

Ghostbusters 3

Morbius (Marvel Comics vampire)

Bill and Ted 3

Venom 2 (Spider Man villain)

The Eternals (Marvel)

Dune

Cruella (live action 101 Dalmations, Disney)

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Wow! Only The New Mutants and Bill and Ted Face the Music and maybe Black Widow for me next year.

On a side note did anyone else get the regal 12.00 a month program notice? For 36 bucks a month my wife, daughter and I can go see a movie at the theatre a day.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also coming next year for the kids:

Another "Trolls" movie

A third Despicable Me/Minions film

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Disney also has a CGI animated "Call of the Wild" (based upon the Jack London novel) with Harrison Ford !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Trailer for Ghostbusters 3 has been released.

All of the original cast, aside from Harold Ramis and Rick Moranis, appear to be back.

https://www.google.com/search?...QBA&biw=1920&bih=969

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Ouch, it's going to be a lean 2020 for me if those are the big ones. There are like 4 movies listed that I might like to see and I don't know if any them will get me off the couch. Big Grin

I am mystified by Dune and The Invisible Man as needing new versions.

Dune is the classic unfilmable book, but they have filmed it in both movies and TV miniseries. They have done the best they could with it. I see no reason to try again.

To me The Invisible Man was always the most boring of the iconic monsters and he has been in a number of old films. You could even say he isn't a monster at all, depending on the plot and on whether or not he's supposed to remain sane. In any case there isn't a lot to see with The Invisible Man, pardon the pun, and objects floating around and people getting sucker punched by unseen hands is OK for awhile, but wears thin after a couple times. You don't even get the benefit of seeing the actor most of the time. So I would have stayed away from him unless it's part of a parade of monsters, like "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" or "The Monster Club". Come to think of it, I'd rather watch those two again. Wink

Meant "Monster Squad", it's been awhile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the trailer for Bond 25, No Time to Die, coming in April

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIhNsAtPbPI