Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12th Doctor Who Quits
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Reportedly the 2017 episodes he is doing will be his last

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Reportedly the 2017 episodes he is doing will be his last

Plus the 2017 Christmas Special - which (I assume) will include the new Doctor

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The next Doctor is going to be officially announced on Sunday.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Come on, Mike Tyson. I so want Mike Tyson as the next doctor. The internet would explode. The episodes would be beyond bizarre. It would be great!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Christmas special is going to have David Bradley playing the first Doctor, that's neat as he was great when he played William Hartnell in an adventure in time and space, but indications are it's a woman doctor,(and I don't want to make enemy's) I think that would be unacceptable at this time, especially as there is a female master and a new female companion,there will be no men, I was really hoping for Kris Marshall myself, we already know that Hayley Atwell turned it down so hold on to your hats fella's, we only have James Bond left.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Hayley Atwell would have been a good choice. I always thought Jaime Murray would have made a great female version of The Doctor.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Hayley Atwell would have been a good choice. I always thought Jaime Murray would have made a great female version of The Doctor.

Yes to both. I would have loved to see Hayley or Jaime.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A female Dr Who Eek

They will be wanting female women next. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Even I like Jaime Murray.

Maybe I'm wrong, but they make too much of a big thing of it. Don't talk about it like you are breaking some glass ceiling. That didn't work for the last Ghostbusters and it sure didn't work for Hillary. That can't be the only selling point.

Just do it and do it well. There is no reason why Doctor Who should not be a female.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Andy Murray's brother ? the tennis player ? don't think he would work, Hayley Atwell is too busy in Hollywood making millions playing agent Carter cameo's.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
quote:

Andy Murray's brother ? the tennis player ? don't think he would work, Hayley Atwell is too busy in Hollywood making millions playing agent Carter cameo's.

Not quite Andy's brother. Smile
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
quote:

Not quite Andy's brother. Smile
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I was only kidding Raj I know she's HG in warehouse 13 (I have a wardrobe card) Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was only kidding Raj I know she's HG in warehouse 13 (I have a wardrobe card) Wink

Never doubted it but it was worth it to see more of her.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
A female Dr Who Eek

They will be wanting female women next. Big Grin

A new Dr Who, and a new day of transmission.
(Sunday 7th October)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doc...fb-a1f1-7165bae27370

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
A new Dr. Who ?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/27...rtin-trnd/index.html
Sorry, no spoilers. You need to watch the latest episode Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post