Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The New Batman ?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Robert Pattinson of the "Twilight" movies ?
See below

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/17...on-batman/index.html

Posts: 2375 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7140 | Location: ? | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Whenever I see Robert Pattinson I always think of Ben Stiller as Zoolander staring into the camera and giving his famous "Blue Steel" look, which happens to be the only look he has. Big Grin

Yeah, another great Batman choice. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7066 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He hasn't had any hits whatsoever since the Twilight films ended in 2012.

His one mildly successful film, the romance "Water for Elephants" (2011), did OK, but mostly outside of the U.S.

Nothing else that he's done over the past 6-7 years has made more than 5 M dollars.

Like you said, he has only one facial expression. Smile

Posts: 2375 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like this may be TRUE, he seems to be the guy that Warner Bros. is signing for the movie.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I will go see it.

I remember everyone being royally pissed when Keaton was casted as Batman and he was great!

Posts: 5512 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
I will go see it.

I remember everyone being royally pissed when Keaton was casted as Batman and he was great!

Yeah, I am hearing people say this about both Keaton and Ledger.....the only difference for me is that both of those actors at least had other performances that I liked.

Hopefully Batman will be the role that will expose his talent.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
He hasn't had any hits whatsoever since the Twilight films ended in 2012.

True Twilight was successful but he was awful in it. The whole series was a competition between Stewart and Pattinson as to who could play the biggest EMO drip on the planet. Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh was more exciting than these two. Razz

Posts: 2977 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post