Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May the 4th...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Happy Star Wars day everyone!

May the 4th be with you... Wink

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
And with you. Smile

I was running a few errands today and just for the fun of it I said "May the 4th be with you" on the way out of about 6 different places. In each place there was at least one person who got it, but most of them just went blank. Wink

Posts: 10387 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to a local mall after work. The Disney Store is no longer giving away an exclusive pin with purchase for the 4th. Instead, you can buy an exclusive pin at a discount price when you buy something else.

The good news is that a salesperson also said that there is some Star Wars event this weekend in the store and that some exclusive cards are going to be given out at that.

She didn't know if Disney was going to do that "Disney Trivia" game again.

Posts: 4379 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post