Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 2013 TV Shows
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
If anybody sees a new 2013 TV show that would make for a good card set post it here.

The two best possibilities might be Sleepy Hollow and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and maybe Blacklist.

The last two come on next week. Sleepy Hollow was a disappointment for me. I liked the lead actors, but the story had bits from every demonic plot ever filmed. Its was just silly, and that was before they showed next weeks scenes. Wink It's off my list.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I've watched both episodes of Sleepy Hollow, and I enjoyed them. You may be right about the storyline being copied from other films, but since I usually don't watch these types of films, its all new to me.

I think there are too many card sets based on any show with a sci fi or supernatural theme.
I would like to see something completely different. Go back to some older shows -

Survivor has had a long run for something like 20 seasons or so (doing 2 a year). There are lots of interesting characters, twists, and special moments in this show, chnces for autos abound, and relics, in the form of buffs or maybe one of Rupert's tie dyed shirts...

Another old show worthy of a card set - Saturday Night Live, wouldn't it be cool to see all the old cast members?

Survivor and SNL have both been done on cards, Survivor as a game set, but I really would love to see something like this than another TV drama.

Just my 3 cents worth...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I agree with a Survivor set. I toyed with making my own set (created cards for Season 1). Lots of possibilities with this.

How about a "How I Met Your Mother" set. I know this is the final year, but its a great cast, and could have a great set of autos.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post