Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taschen Books
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Taschen is a publisher that makes huge coffee-table books of various subjects. They've got several recent and upcoming books that may be of interest here:

Taschen has several recent release and upcoming books that my be of interest to some here.

Winsor McCay The Complete Little Nemo

Frank Frazetta

Fantastic Four 1961-1963

Fantastic Four 1961-1963 Special Edition

Spiderman 1962-1964

The Avengers 1963-1965

History of EC Comics

Posts: 2202 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Been lugging my Taschen 75 Years of Marvel to cons for a few years now. My last count was 63 different autographs and over 20 drawn images.

I don't have enough coffee tables for all of these!!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I only have the one table and both my cats like to spread themselves on it regardless of what may already be there. Often the only time the space clear is when they decide to sleep on the bed. They however avoid the side tables we have so coffee cups go there instead.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post