Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Disney Killed Marvel?
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Has Disney killed Marvel? Who knows? There were times when I thought that Marvel was trying to kill Marvel. For right now all I can say is they have certainly re-invented it.

For some reason I remembered your comment as I was scanning through the stories about the new Marvel comic series "The United States of Captain America". It's already being dubbed the "unpatriotic Captain America". Just read the comments about "A Lie" and decide. I know what I think. I think you were right about Marvel killing Marvel the first time. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
If you think it's a good idea to read Daily Caller stuff and bring it here, well, then, yikes.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I’m enjoying the Marvel shows, Loki has been great. Why do people always have to be negative? If it’s not your thing watch something else, no big deal.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
If you think it's a good idea to read Daily Caller stuff and bring it here, well, then, yikes.

I saw the story in a couple of places. Don't even know what your reference to Daily Caller is, as I have never heard of it or saw it to my knowledge. If you feel the reporting is inaccurate or bias, it would be better to explain why, so we could all understand. I didn't write it. Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
You've seen it.
You just quoted it.

This is not the place for that, whatever the case.
I'm sure you have other places you can suss it all out with someone.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
So far not a fan of the new chapter of the MCU, and tired of series with so little episodes. Too much, too soon. Good things need time, and Black Widow was mediocre at best.
We loved Dr Strange and here's hope we won't get lost in the multiverse.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post