Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suicide Squad Trailer...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Suicide Squad Trailer...

Not sure about this one...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'm def. looking forward to this one...

Love me my DC Villains! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Reverse Justice League, had good clips, but it might be too much for the length of a whole movie.

The Joker will be interesting to compare. The biggest negative is that Will Smith hasn't made a watchable movie in literally years. This one has that Warriors vibe to me, so I might like it.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks amazing IMO.
I loved the song too.... for those also interested its a cover of "I started a Joke" Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I am on the fence. They are using the New 52 team. My suicide squad was the 1986-1991 team. I also like my Amanda Waller to be on the small height larger build-It just works better to me, maybe because I remember the cover to Suicide Squad #10 where she has batman up against a wall screaming at him.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Once upon a time there were a bunch of strange individuals, they were each assigned a nice warm cell but I took them away from all that and now they work for me, my name is Charlie. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post